UPS Account Executive in Lincoln, United Kingdom
Business Development is a big focus of ours, and right now we want a self-motivated and highly ambitious Account Executive to cover Lincolnshire.
Our Account Executives are responsible for the entire sales process – that’s everything from intelligence gathering and prospecting to negotiating and managing accounts.
You’ll spend much of your time growing new and existing business with site visits to customers, offering them a truly comprehensive service offering and logistics partnership.
This will include preparing and presenting high impact presentations. You’ll also integrate new clients smoothly with our operations and support functions, to make sure they get the service they need.
On top of this, you’ll provide valuable business input by analyzing volumes and revenue and sharing your results. And don’t forget – while you’re getting up to speed we’ll guarantee 100% bonus for your first three months.
• Competitive Salary
• Uncapped OTE
• Excellent benefits package including, company car, company pension, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
• Full industry leading training
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• Proven business-to-business sales experience is required
• Supply Chain and Logistics Industry experience is beneficial
• The ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
• Natural problem solving talent, with proven project and time management skills
• The drive to thrive in a target-driven environment
• Excellent communication skills with experience of creating and delivering presentations
• You will need a full, clean driving license held for at least two years
• Minimum age 21 (minimum age of car insurance scheme)
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Business Development, Outside Sales Account Executive, Professional
Requisition Number: 052050
Location: Lincoln,United Kingdom